The majority of our 30,000+ shoppers – an IMPRESSIVE 86% - plan their shopping trip and book advance tickets either through The Ticket Factory box office or through our own Postal Booking Office. Click below to see the road poster onsite at the NEC and the the visitor flyer from last year's promotional activities.
How Do We Promote the Fair?
On the strength of an extensive and targeted marketing campaign, the Festive Gift Fair is one of the MOST POPULAR CONSUMER shows held at the NEC.
- Extensive poster campaign in villages & towns in the West Midlands.
- Posters in and around the NEC complex that are seen by thousands of visitors in the months before the Fair.
- Multiple invitations direct mailed to our HUGE database of 90,000+ past visitors.
- Interactive website www.festivegiftfair.co.uk – with direct links to the websites of our exhibitors.
- Festive Gift Fair Facebook page building a closer relationship with our audience.
- #FGFBirm for show updates on Twitter.
- Group promotions throughout the year– posters and leaflets to all key Group/Coach/Tour Operators to the NEC.
- Leaflets and complimentary tickets distributed by our exhibitors, key clients and at other Fairs.
- Reminder mailings and E-shots to visitors in the final weeks before the Fair.
PRESS – In addition to our advertising campaign, we have a FANTASTIC Press Office that delivers great editorial and reader competitions to ensure Festive Gift Fair is featured in the key regional newspapers and magazines. The publicity campaign for our last Fair was seen or heard by over 6 million people!